Is your heater not working at all? Is it less efficient than it used to be? You may need heating repairs if you are:
- Your heater is not working at all
- You notice higher utility bills
- You experience weird smells or loud noises coming from your heating system
- There is inefficient heating
There are multiple reasons your heating unit may need repairs, including a broken pilot, dirty air filter, or simply having an older unit that is breaking down. Repairs on certain parts of the heating unit are recommended to keep everything working correctly, but repairs cannot always be made.
Heating repairs may be needed on different parts of the unit, including the following:
- Heat pump
- Gas Leaks
- Drain lines
If repairs need to be made, but the damage is more than can be fixed, it may be time to replace the heating unit altogether. When it comes to heating unit installations, you want to be sure to pick energy–efficient unit that allows you to save money on utility bills.
- Receive the same amount of heat source without having to break the bank month after month.
- Help with maintenance over the long–run, further saving you time and money