Home Comfort USA, The Right Choice for Air Conditioning
Are you looking for a repair, occasional tune-up, a system that has stopped working, or wanting to install a new air conditioning unit? At Home Comfort USA are here to help! Our work and talents go into heat pumps and packaged HVAC units. But, our team has expertise in any residential HVAC job. Call us today to see our financing options, to get your experience with us started, and get the home comfort you deserve.
We provide professional air conditioning services in Anaheim and surrounding areas. If you need your AC repaired, maintenance check, tune-ups, new install, or anything else, do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We have 24/7 help available for you.
Repairing Your Air Conditioning
Getting your AC fixed right, fast, and on your schedule can be difficult, but with us, we make it a breeze. We have flexible schedules, come to your house, when it’s convenient for you. Our service technicians diagnose and repair all makes and models of AC units, even if you didn’t purchase it from us, nor did we install it.
Maintaining Your Air Conditioning
When your unit is acting up, you shouldn’t have to buy a brand new one. We will come out and restore it to almost factory fresh conditions. Our 32-point AC tune-up will find the problem, and we will have it fixed as fast as possible. We also offer cleaning, heater safety check, 1″ high-efficient filter, and air distribution check.
Our AC tune-up has 32 points, here are some of the most important tune-ups we provide to keep air conditioners running smoothly:
- Oil leaks: we check the fittings for leaks that can ruin the machine.
- Safety issues: we check important factors like airflow and faulty electrical wiring to ensure the machine is running safely.
- Energy loss: we also look for any causes of energy loss that could be making the AC less efficient.
- Electrical Issues: we inspect everything for potentially exposed wiring, and tighten connections that need it.
- Testing: we test a variety of different aspects for your air conditioners including high voltage fuses, low voltage fuses, proper airflow, the fittings and lines with Freon leak detector, and for energy loss.
While these are some of the most essential things to check on an air conditioning unit before deciding to replace it, we go the extra mile and check all kinds of things.
Unlike other companies in the industry who just want to charge customers for the hefty cost of a brand-new air conditioner, we at Home Comfort USA do everything we can to preserve and restore the original units. Replacing air conditioners is expensive and wasteful, we help our customers save both time and money by taking the time to fix the AC instead of pushing a new one.
It best for us to check all this out before the hot season gets here. We want to make sure your AC unit is up and running properly for you, and to put less stress on the unit itself. Contact us for any tune-ups needed, or if they need to be checked. We are available 24/7 for all your needs.
Installation of Our Units
If you’re in search of a new unit, we’ve got you covered! We have many units to choose from. Pick your unit, and schedule an appointment with us. We have specials at times, to save you a little money. No matter what, we’ll get you the best Home Comfort quality you and your family deserve.
Our Pledge to You
We promise you:
- We will exceed your expectations, or you don’t pay
- We will deliver 100% satisfaction
- We will honor you and all of our clients
- We will leave your home neat and clean
- We will be polite and respectful, and thankful every day
- We will never offer you any unneeded recommendations
- We do unto others as we would have them do unto us
Not only do we provide air conditioning services, but we have service technicians who are certified in HVAC. Our service techs have continual training to improve their tech skills and customer service. We ensure each task within the job is completed efficiently, and we keep it as our number one priority.
Our company uses only American-made, state-of-the-art tools and equipment to provide a quieter installation, and each process is tailored to match each customer. We hope that our customers entrust us to improve their air quality, and we make sure they get what they pay for.
We are available for same-day AC and heating throughout the Southern California region. You can contact us anytime, 24/7, including holidays.
Air conditioning was once considered a luxury item, and while it has become more mainstream, we’ll make sure that you get luxurious service. Make the right choice and partner with Home Comfort USA.
Save today and chat with Home Comfort USA!