Dear Home Comfort USA clients,
You can count on us to continue to do our best serving you and keeping you informed. Our technicians, installers and customer care team are dedicated to making sure your HVAC system is running safe and your families are breathing in clean air inside your home— we are here to help. At this point, we will remain open, available to serve.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 and comply with regulations. Our first thought is for the safety and well-being of all our clients and employees impacted by these difficult circumstances. In these challenging times, it is important that we come together to support all those impacted.
Our top priority is the safety of you and our employees. We have done a series of things to make our environment as safe as possible:
- On every call to your home, we use facemasks, protective gloves, and shoe covers.
- We have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures in our offices, following CDC and public health guidance.
- We have established a set of protocols to ensure that any of our employees who are potentially infected stay at home.
- We have briefly stopped all our group training inside of the office and will do them remotely for the time being.
- As always, we ask that our field employees are washing their hands before and after every call.
Our goal has and always will be to serve our community and clients. We are taking all precautions possible to keep you and our team safe and comfortable. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our office, 888-769-3009.
May grace and blessings be in your path,
Ken and Teena Starr